Sunday, April 19, 2009

if you love somebody: better set them on fire (aka: tonight)

I spoke to my sister today. she really wants to meet my dad. she keeps running away from home b/c she doesn't want to be sent to an institute to be diagnosed. thusly she has not kept up with her medications. she is bulimic, borderline schizophrenic, bi-polar, and doing drugs. she just got kicked out of school with second degree assault charges for beating up her boyfriend.

my father came home with ledo's pizza and a big bottle of Jose cuervo.
i tried interviewing Leah for my project but her dad talked her out of it.
today was a complete failure.
i left after my dad went out with super chuck.
tony is planting cherry trees and peach trees.
she really wants to meet my dad, she talks like a child, not a 16 yr old.
i told him that he cannot promise her anything that could not follow through on.
but he will anyway, just to make the situation easier for him to get through.
today Leah told me drugs ruin your life
today my father told me drugs ruin your life
hard drugs take years away from your life, take family away
take everything away

i thought i wasn't feeling anything, that it was just washing over me
and didn't mean anything to me
but it hurts

there is so much pressure on me
so much i wish i could record

No comments: