Sunday, November 2, 2008

bike route

baltimore city
a fantastic place to bike
i really love doing this +
espcially at night
= probably a bad combination, that my poor judgement leads me to think is good



seriously though, i really enjoy biking in the city wether its out of necessity or for fun.

the other evening i was feeling kind of down and ended up blowing off a friend b/c i couldn't get my shit together for various reasons. so when i called to apologize and explain, he very kindly asked me for a bike ride. get my endrophines up, enjoy myself etc.

so we went on a bike path that went through the city i fell in love with. we started in mt. vernon where he lives and went down to middle branch park and back. we went through some pretty strange areas and i'm pretty sure we biked past a meth lab.

oh, baltimore, i love you.

No comments: